Tuesday, July 7, 2015

You're Pretty Awesome! -- for The East Wind

I am very conservative.  I think that's why I love The East Wind images so much.  Today's new release is no exception.  This girl's got attitude!  And purple hair!  And, a partially shaved head!  I bet she's got a tat, also!  



This image, from The East Wind, is Lucy Loo 'DIY Punk'.  I colored Lucy Loo 'DIY Punk' with Copic markers, then cut her out with a tag die from Paper Wishes.  The tag behind it, also from Paper Wishes, was stamped with a matching stamp set.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  It's cut out with yet another tag die from Paper Wishes.  The brads are from my stash, and I've had them forever.  The chipboard hearts are from UmWow Studio. 

You'll find this digi, and many others, at the Etsy shop.  Check out The East Wind's Facebook group for challenges, inspiration, and great chats.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!