Sunday, July 5, 2015

Christmas in July

Yesterday, we celebrated Independence Day here in the U.S.A., today, I'm bringing on Christmas.  It'll be here before we know it!  Eek!

This week, at The Cutting Cafe, we're celebrating Christmas in July. I want to increase my stash of Christmas cards, so here's what I did:





Both these cards are from the Christmas Card Fun cutting files. There are 12 different card designs in this one set alone. There are also 17 sentiments included.  Tons of possibilities!  The snowflake card uses the Christmas Mini Words printable set.

Supplies used:
Close To My Heart card stock, Echo Park card stock, 3 Girl JAM ribbon, Lawn Fawn "Joy" die, Creative Memories tiny tag punch, rhinestones from my stash

If you check out The Cutting Cafe blog on July 7, you'll see lots of fantastic Christmas projects. Leave a comment on the blog, and you could win any 3 sets of your choice.  This is a great one!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I love Christmas and I love both of your cards!! Fabulous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these julie.....love them love them...i gotta get going myself...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both stunning!!! That giant snowflake nearly knocked me out of my chair. The paper you chose for the backdrop is wonderful. You've got a great head start on this year's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I plan to size these down to 3 x 3 to use for gift enclosures this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOO cute Julie!! I gotta get my butt in gear for Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards Julie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These r very cute:) ditto on the Christmas cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...christmas...christmas. It will be here before we know it. I think that means I'm getting old since time seems to be moving so quickly. These are super pretty my friend. Love the deer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!