Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday Violets -- a New Release at DS4J

It's Sunday, and New Release Day at DigiStamps4Joy. I was so excited to get a chance to work with one of today's new releases, 'African Violets'.


I love coloring flowers.  They are my favorite thing to color.  I colored these Violets with Copic markers, then used several colors of Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges of the die cut heart (Die-namics).  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart

I have long admired Graphic 45 papers, but have been afraid to use them.  They seem so "busy" to me.  I decided to bite the bullet while at a crop at the LSS, and bought some.  This is my first attempt using Graphic 45.  The crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM

Don't forget the DigiStamps4Joy challenge that is underway.  It is an Anything Goes challenge, and you can find it HERE. Also, check out the other new release project on the DigiStamps4Joy blog.  They'll be wonderful!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!