Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Flowers from Ellie -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's July 1st, so that means it's time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  This month's theme is always a favorite -- Anything Goes!

I've had this adorable image in my collection for a long time, and I found the perfect reason to use it:
This is DigiStamps4Joy image, Ellie's Flowers.  I colored Ellie with Copic markers, then used a Spellbinders die to cut her out.  

The box was cut out on my Cricut Explore, using the Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. The flowered ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Join us this month at DigiStamps4Joy for our Anything Goes Challenge.  You have all month!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE treat box! That Elephant is Adorable! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!