Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hacked, But Back! Welcome to the New Blog! Candy Alert!

***This post will be pinned to the top of my blog for the next few weeks. For newer posts, please scroll down.*** 

Bad things happen to good people.  We've all heard that saying.  On  June 11, 2015, my Google and Facebook accounts got hacked.  I was able to reset my FB account without a snag.  The Google account has proven more complicated.  The next day, my blog disappeared.  I had just written my 900th blog post.  That's lots of hours of blogging, & even more hours of work to create over 900 projects for those posts.  To make it even more painful, every blog post I've written on any other blog is also gone.  I've been on some companies design teams for several years now, writing many posts for them.  All gone.  It feels like such a loss. I feel like I have lost a piece of myself.

But, I am picking up the pieces and moving forward.  Today is an important step in that direction, my first post on my NEW blog!

I want to thank you for taking the time to find my new blog.  I'm hoping to build up followers again.  I was nearing 600 before the disappearance of my first blog.  Please follow this blog, leave a comment on this post, and I will give away blog candy at every 50 new followers.  That's better odds by far than ANY lottery!


Blog candy includes, but not limited to:  Close To My Heart stamp sets, Unity Stamp Company Grab Bags, Unity 4x6 stamp sets, 6x6 paper pads, embossing folders, 3 Girl JAM ribbon, Timeless Twine and more!  Every 50 followers -- more goodies!  

26 comments:

  1. Such a devastating thing to happen to you Julie. My heart goes out to you. I hope you build all your followers back up in no time at all. It is very sweet of you to offer candy as an incentive.

    Best wishes as you move forward with your new blog,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so badly for you, Julie! I cannot imagine losing all your work! I'm glad to read you've picked up the pieces and are carrying on! You're a brave girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Can't believe that happen to you! I was wondering why I couldn't find your blog any more..... I thought it was strange... Happy your back to blogging again... I'm a follower again!! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awful for you!! Thanks for the chance at a fun prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awful! And all your posts on other blogs are gone too? ? That is crazy! How in the world do these hackers sleep at night knowing how much grief they cause innocent people! I'm so glad you are moving forward and I hope you have many new followers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Julie, how frustrating. :( I'm so glad you've gotten a new blog going and I'm proud to be a follower on this one, too. Hugs, NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How terrible! I can't believe someone would do that--and for what? I hope they can't use anything from fb.
    Glad to see that you're back. I

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, I don't see why people do these things but I am so happy to see you back up and going again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to see your new blog! So sorry about what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be careful, don't look behind you, I am following you! So glad you are up and running again my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry Julie this as happened to you i can only imagine how you must feel but i am glad to see you have a New Blog and now i am a follower of this one
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry this happened, but I am glad you are able to start over. I shared on FB, so hopefully you will get a few new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's just so horrible! :( So sorry Julie. Well, a fresh new start = new opportunities for you. Love your doggy background :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! How awful! I love your work and will be subscribing here too

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nightmare! So glad you're up and running again. Hugs! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sorry about your blog...I will post it on my blog under giveaways..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOW about a do a shout out on my blog for you that might help--?
    So sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you are back up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow Julie! What a loss! I am so sorry this happened to you!! That is awful! I am liking your new blog--but I must admit, I miss seeing your dog in the blog banner. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so sorry that this happened to you. Best wishes for your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you're back. What a waste of a lot of work - for what reason, just to be ornery?
    Good luck with your new site. I signed up to follow by e-mail.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, so sorry for your loss of posts! I can't imagine all that work out there in cyberspace not being enjoyed by craft enthusiasts. Yee gads! Anyway, just signed up to follow by e-mail and now off to see your Alice project!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so sorry Julie! I got a notification the other day that someone tried to hack in and I had to change my password. I can't imagine the mess you've been through. I hope that your new blog brings you much happiness and you don't ever have to deal with that again. Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness in the midst of all of this. You're a real trooper!
    Big hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's horrible! I'm so sorry. I often only have pics of my projects on my blog too. People will find their way back to you. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Julie! I am so sorry this happened. I totally understand your since of loss. I hope you get back up to your 600 followers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Julie, Sorry to hear that you were hacked. People can be so cruel! I am now a follower! You were recently a winner over at my 2 year blogiversary. Please send me your email so I can give you info on how to claim prize.
    ♥ Monica
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!