Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bring Your Own Sunshine!

I'm posting today for 3 Girl JAM, my favorite ribbon company, and also for Morgan's Art World (formerly Fitztown).  There's a new challenge starting at Morgan's Art World, with an optional theme of Red, White, and Blue. Since it's so near Independence Day here in the U.S.A., I wanted a patriotic feel to my card.



The butterfly is a digi image , Garden 17.  Morgan Fitzsimons' digis can be found in the Fae Entertainment Store.  I colored the digi with Copic markers, and fussy cut it.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  I found the card kit in the Silhouette Online Store here.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey.  Card stock is CTMH.

The pretty crinkle ribbon?  The stuff that ties the whole card together?  That's 3 Girl JAM, of course!  It's from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle.  

You can use discount code JO10 to get 10% off of anything you order from the 3 Girl JAM Store. 10%!  That's huge!  Or, use code JULY to receive the new Summer Harvest bundle for just $1 with the purchase of any other item from the store. 

Enter Morgan's Art World's challenge -- it's Anything Goes, with an optional Red, White, and Blue twist.  Enter 3 Girl JAM's Anything Goes with ribbon challenge! Fun, fun, fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty! Lovely Butterfly! Have A Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous butterfly!! Very Pretty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!