Monday, July 6, 2015

Just For You -- and Not Just Cards

It's the first Monday of the month, and time for a new challenge at Not Just Cards.  I have 2 projects today to share for you, using images from 2 of our great sponsors!
First, using an All Dressed Up image:


I used the dog portion of "I Love My Puppy," and colored it with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  I used some Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to mount it on. 

I have a friend who's a real dog lover who has a birthday soon.  I made this into a gift bag for her.  I think a little gift in it from my dog, Sophie, will be the perfect gift!

My second project is a treat bag, using a Stars Stampz image. I love sunflowers, so this one was a real joy for me!


This image is "My Sweet Sunflower". I colored her with Copic markers, and used some Close To My Heart card stock and sequins to dress up the treat bag.  The treat bag is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog challenges are now monthly, and they are always Anything Goes.  Please join us!

2 comments:

  1. Two wonderful projects Julie, thank you so much for joining me at Not Just Cards, Hugs Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!