Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Birthday Cards x 2 -- for Snapdragon Snippets

I have the pleasure of posting today for Snapdragon Snippets. I love the variety of projects available both in the SDS Store, and in the Silhouette Design Store.  Today, I have 2 Snapdragon Snippets birthday cards to showcase. 

This first card is an A2-sized Candle Card (Design ID #58775).


I used paper and a Stamp set from Close To My Heart.  It was straightforward to assemble.

The second card was designed as a Patriotic card, but I modified it  to make it into a birthday card.  It's called the Stars & Bands Trio A6 card (Design ID #78958):


I used the same Close To My Heart papers and stamp set on this card.

There are many July birthdays among my friends and family, so these 2 cards will be out the door shortly.  I love it when I'm ready with bright, happy cards!

2 comments:

  1. very PRETTY birthday cards!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of July celebrations too. Such fun birthday cards, Julie! Boy have I missed stopping by your blog lady! I'm way behind these days! Summer has proven to be my busiest time ever at this point in my life! Big hugs my crafty pal. I'm going to play catch up and browse!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!