Monday, July 6, 2015

Sharing is Caring - for Path of Positivity

I'm so excited!  Today is a big day for me!  It's my birthday (woohoo!) AND it's my first official post as a design team member of the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. I love this challenge blog. I have participated whenever I can since I first discovered it over a year ago, and the time was right to join it.  Let the journey begin...

At PoP this month, our theme is "sharing".  I used an image from our wonderful sponsor this month, Fresh Brewed Designs.  


This image is called, "Puppy Love".  I colored the 2 pups with Copic markers, and used a Spellbinders die to cut them out.  The sentiment is computer generated, and cut out using a die from Paper Wishes. 

The side step card is a Sizzix die.  Papers for this card can be found at Scribbles Designs.  They are designed by Lisa Decosse, of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The baker's twine is from Timeless Twine. 

2 comments:

  1. That is precious!!! If anything, our furry friends can certainly teach us how to treat each other. I love your creations. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe..... How CUTE! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I love all your kind words of encouragement!